Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Stamp sale and inspiration

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Sorry this is late (again). My Father-in-Law passed away yesterday. He had been battling cancer for the past 2 1/2 years, but that fight has ended and now he is at peace. 
You might have noticed that we did a lot more traveling than usual this past year when I closed the store for a days over most Holidays. That was because we were visiting my FIL in Tennessee. We will miss him, but we are happy to know that he is now at rest with our Heavenly Father. 
We will be going out of town again the weekend of the 21st for the services. 

*****
Anyway, with Christmas around the corner, 
it's time to put all of the remaining Christmas stamps on sale

**Quantities are limited and many designs will not be restocked after they sell out**

******
I have the new Whimsy Stamps in stock, but haven't had the chance to add them to the store. 
Hopefully I can do that tomorrow. 

Plus, I think I also have the new Magnolia DooHickey's coming but keep missing the UPS driver!

******
I forgot to post the winner of the last Weekly Candy:
Congratulations, Loulou! Please email me your mailing address to stampandcreate@bellsouth.net and I will get your prize out to you. 

**With our upcoming trip for the funeral services and the hectic Holiday schedule, 
I am going to stop the Weekly Candies until after the new year**

******
And now, let's see what the fabulous Design Team has created for your inspiration this week…


Rene 
using Sweet Angel from Make it Crafty


Mae

Jeanette
Jeanette created a tag using images from last year's Magnolia Nativity Collection. She used Tilda with Holy Baby,  and  Holy Edwin. She masked the images together, added the background and colored the images. She also used some Frantage around the edges. To the top, she added red ivory checked ribbon and an angel charm.

Vicky
used Reading Beauty  from Saturated Canary to alter a diary.

Lacey
This is a preview of my card for the High Hopes challenge that will be posted tomorrow (my card won't be posted on my blog until Tuesday morning).
This is Sir Dustin from High Hopes Rubber Stamps along with Event Flags and Christmas Tags DooHickeys from Magnolia, Feathers, and Frantage.

**Don't forget our current High Hopes Promotion

******
Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

Crafter's Companions: Mulberry WoodPopcorn's PalsSWALK
Sweet Pea Stamps - Clearance

Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!
Happy Stamping and Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.

    I will go check out your Christmas sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!