Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Sale

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US readers!
As is the tradition of Thanksgiving in the USA, it's time for a sale!!
The best thing about our sale is that you don't have to fight the crowds
or even leave the comfort of your home!

From Thursday - Sunday,
receive 15% off your total order when you use discount code thanksgiving (all one word/all lowercase).

Heidi here, I am taking over this portion of the blog post from Lacey. Have you checked out all of the New Wild Rose Studio Images Lacey has for sale? Here are two easel cards to get you in the Christmas Card Creating mood! Speaking of easel cards. Have you participated in this months Stamp and Create Monthly Challenge? If you have never made an easel or step card, they are so fun (and addicting). The challenge ends December 4, so there is still plenty of time to enter your creation.
Supplies used:

Supplies Used:

This is Jeanette sneaking in here too! I wanted to share a panel that I made for my December Daily Album. Of course I have to have a few of the Christmas Magnolias in my album. For this page I used Ribbon Tilda.

For those of you who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping! I am passing the post back to Lacey!

Hehe...when the cats away, the mice (or DT) will play!
It's Lacey again, and I have a card to share with you as well...

This is one of the new Wee Stamps called A Letter for Me. The papers are Bo Bunny Blitzen along with the new Snowflake Dies from Whimsy Stamps, stickles, and pearls.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lacey~
    It's been a long time since I came by, love all those pretty cards... When you have chance stop by my blog.....
    Have a great gobble gobble day to you and your family......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Creations! Love it!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards girls SO love the papers you have used too! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!