Sunday, November 21, 2010

Food Spotlight-Week 1

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

So I totally got messed up on what day it was and missed the post yesterday. But I'm back today with the new Product Spotlight.

Before we get to that, I have a few updates...

**Shipping** I am slowly trying to get back to a normal shipping schedule while recovering from my surgery. I wanted to thank you for your patience during this time.

**Stampavie restocks have arrived from...
Also, new May Arts Ribbon has arrived...
So now it's time for the new Product Spotlight...
In honor of Thanksgiving,
For the next two weeks,
all stamps in the Food Category are on sale 25% off!!

Here are a few samples from the Design Team...
For Chris' creation she used the adorable Henry Christmas Mouse from Whiff of Joy! She colored Henry with copics. The paper is Cosmo Cricket Very Merry. The mint green flowers are prima aqua roses available in the store.
Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!